One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Finally Out!

I knew it would be this good... Now I really wish I was in it. Oh well, congratulations to all the artists, even you, amin... ;) And it was all perfectly put together. Best collab on Newgrounds.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Recognize me?

You probably remember me... Nice addition to the series, and probably the best example of how tweening can be used to good effect. Good music and voice acting. Waiting on the next one.

~Stereo

Bank Rob Bank Rob

Pretty good! :)

I liked it. The sound was pretty good, and the humor was much better, and not stupid or slapstick. The only thing you should work on is line quality. Try to draw your lines more fluidly and quickly, and possibly consider not using pressure sensitivity for an experiment. Keep it up!

-Stereo

Warbears Warbears

Great Game

I really liked this game, and i burned probably 45 mins straight playing it. The only thing I'd suggest would be checkpoints, I got to the mainframe, shot the window closed, and I didn't want to redo everything else. But still, great job. :)

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

Nice, Luis!

This is another example of times where NG can have quality product that shows alot of effort. The graphics are crisp and vivid, as well as fitting the game nicely, the programming is top-notch, and everything works well together. I didn't love the pounding rock in some of it, but other songs were great... and Dustball's (?) voiceovers were good too. :) Alot of reviewers and NGers are complaining about how hard it is to land on the platforms... Ignore them. People today are just used to being escorted through every game they play, and those idiots who think a game has to be easy to be fun need a few hours of Metal Slug or Contra drilled into their brains. Keep it up.

~Stereo

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Good game, but...

It was way too easy. Zombies never even touched my house.

Oro N' API - Second Awakening Oro N' API - Second Awakening

The Little Things

It sounds really nicely composed, and everything comes together well. Personally, it's a little synthy/Darudesque for my taste, but it's still good. Loved the bells in the middle, and i think some sort of less synthy channel, like a high guitar melody interspersed or something, would make it really jump out, and fill your ears. Simple but catchy drums. Also loved the part where it cuts out and just high synthstrings come in, and the end was pretty nice too. A good song, that would fit it on DDR with all the rest of the professionally mixed songs, and you've definitely got talent that grows by the day, even if the synth is a little much for me, personally.

<3 Stereo

Oro responds:

Could it be... no... it can't be...

AN INTELLIGENT REVIEW!

WOO!

Thank you, Stereo!
You're right about the guitar, that would have been solid... had I thought of it :p

I need to start showing you stuff when its still in beta :D