Warbears Warbears

Great Game

I really liked this game, and i burned probably 45 mins straight playing it. The only thing I'd suggest would be checkpoints, I got to the mainframe, shot the window closed, and I didn't want to redo everything else. But still, great job. :)

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

Nice, Luis!

This is another example of times where NG can have quality product that shows alot of effort. The graphics are crisp and vivid, as well as fitting the game nicely, the programming is top-notch, and everything works well together. I didn't love the pounding rock in some of it, but other songs were great... and Dustball's (?) voiceovers were good too. :) Alot of reviewers and NGers are complaining about how hard it is to land on the platforms... Ignore them. People today are just used to being escorted through every game they play, and those idiots who think a game has to be easy to be fun need a few hours of Metal Slug or Contra drilled into their brains. Keep it up.

~Stereo

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Good game, but...

It was way too easy. Zombies never even touched my house.

RSX Beta 0.1 RSX Beta 0.1

NIcely executed, but idea needs to be fleshed out.

I liked it, but the problem was that I found that there weren't too many things to change, and the ones that were had small buttons, so that it felt as If I were looking for easter eggs instead of customizing a car. I look forward to more stuff from you!

anonymousgamer responds:

I appreciate the feedback!