One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Finally Out!

I knew it would be this good... Now I really wish I was in it. Oh well, congratulations to all the artists, even you, amin... ;) And it was all perfectly put together. Best collab on Newgrounds.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Recognize me?

You probably remember me... Nice addition to the series, and probably the best example of how tweening can be used to good effect. Good music and voice acting. Waiting on the next one.

~Stereo

Bank Rob Bank Rob

Pretty good! :)

I liked it. The sound was pretty good, and the humor was much better, and not stupid or slapstick. The only thing you should work on is line quality. Try to draw your lines more fluidly and quickly, and possibly consider not using pressure sensitivity for an experiment. Keep it up!

-Stereo

Kill Bob VOL 2 Kill Bob VOL 2

Bleh.

You need to work on your animation and stop rotoscoping. I don't know why this has almost a four. The fight scenes were stupid and without originality, the animation (when not traced) was choppy, and the characters and drawings were simple, and, in the case of the hands, jotted off. The humor wasn't funny, and was mostly made up of overused anime facial expressions anyways. Keep working at flash, and later on I hope to see a good, ORIGINAL, submission from you.

Amature Invisibility: 1 Amature Invisibility: 1

iz out!

Hey, thanks everybody, and a little bit of review for my fellow collaborators.

Teh Razor: Uh... random. Doesn't fit all too well. But s' okay.
JP: Nice. Liked yours the best, probably. Fit the theme, and had good stuff.
Omnilurk: WTF? The guy fucking bleeds to death. Flourish? Good graphics, (though one tweened MC) but this one's past me.
Farm Guy: Pretty simple.

And, to other peoples, I would have liked to do colors, etc. but this whole movie was made over two days, 3 solid hours. And the black border is because I'm a dumbass and fucked up the dimensions. Yay por mi!

TSAH : Flood / Library TSAH : Flood / Library

Very nice...

I liked this one alot... it seemed cut short in TSAH. Everything was pretty good, except the mouths were a little weird. Loved the small details. (Nike Swoosh, Made in Taiwan, and the TRANSFORMERS logos)

KaynSlamdyke responds:

Congratulations. You have been the first person on Newgrounds to spot all three comedic devices, and win a special meantion in my next animation. Huzzah. :)

Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth

w00t, finally out!

Hey, it's out! Looking nice... liked alot of others as well. Frontrow's was good... No delusions for you this time, eh? This is a great collab, that has a deep theme and is great pub for the audio portal. The movies were nice. Mostly gags (nice, especially B_M's and Seizure's) I see you turned my menu into a loading screen... I think it's better that way. Don't have me name on it, but I'll survive. ;) I guess you can unblock me from your AIM now, Seizure... heh.

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

Pretty good.

I really thought it was pretty good. The beginning pretty much all the way up to the fbf fight was pretty bad. The traced stuff was kind of annoying. You didn't get much for style because you didn't have one. the pictures had no personal flair to them. And, on the fbf fight, it's remarkably similar to a fight in Naruto. The side flip out of the way is identical. Overall, above average. And also, the excessive violence at the end was just stupid in my view. Just cuz someone's face is ripped off doesn't make it cooler, it didn't contribute anything. I guess that's it.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Holee Shitmonkeys

That was the best thing I've seen in a long time... Holy Crap. LOL at AfroNinja.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Awesome

Hey, that was awesome, keep it up! I loved the part where DK was posing with the banana on his head, LMAO!